Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The End of the Beginning

Song: [Allister MacGillivary] | Song for Peace

We've been off to a very rocky start, being shaken so far, but I think we might be okay now. The worst of this wave is now behind us. Hopefully things can be better. I like being in your arms, watching the sun as it moves across the sky. Maybe we can do that again sometime. After crying, the two of us, I believe we can overcome the difficulties and move on. And like my friend said, if we ever meet any future obstacles, we can look back and see this obstacle that we've overcome, and we'll know that we can withstand anything.

Maybe I've been slowly walking away, but I still continued to look back. Maybe I was ready to leave; I had one foot out the door, but you managed to make me turn around and come back.

Like the names written interlaced in the gravel; Amelia, Marilyn, Emily, Shannon, 2010 BFF, we can be You + Me Forever. Not You <3 Me Forever. But I'll stand by you, and you'll stand by me, and everything will be alright.

I am happy.

0 comments: